Why and Where to use your STICK STAND
Stick Stand is a perfect addition to many tools with long handles in the home, garden or on the job.
- can be installed on a wide variety of tools
- does not require any tools for installation
- can be installed or removed in seconds
- allows brooms, rakes, mops and more to be stood in an upright position during use. No more bending to pick up your tool off the ground.
Stick Stand can be used on a wide variety of tools including:
- garden hoes
- paint rollers (with long handles)
- and more
Stick Stand is not recommended for use on certain tools including;
- tools with more weight near the top of the handle then at the base (top heavy)
- tools with handle diameters greater than 1.25 inches
- tools requiring high impact forces such as ice picks, axes, certain shovels, etc.
Accessory Extension kits
The Accessory Extensions can be installed on any Stick Stand to add length to the Stick Stand support legs. This may be required for tools where a higher point of attachment is required including many leaf rakes and certain other tools.